Barbicide Plus is a Tuberculocidal disinfectant for use in states that require this type of product. This EPA registered, hospital grade disinfectant can meet all of your sanitation and disinfection needs in the salon, spa and barbershop. Please visit our list of state board requirements to determine if you state requires this type of disinfectant.
Tuberculocidal hospital-grade, EPA approved disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis), Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (bacteria that causes Tuberculosis)
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- This product is not available for sale outside of the United States
- Should only be used in states requiring Tuberculocidal disinfectants